Improved Harvest Data Interface
SORACOM Harvest is a data collection and storage service that allows you to easily capture and save data from devices without the need to set up and configure servers or other cloud services.
Soracom is pleased to announce updates to the Harvest Data interface on the SORACOM User Console, to help make accessing and visualizing data more intuitive.
The Harvest Data interface layout has been improved to make accessing the following features easier:
- Showing or hiding individual data series in graphs
- Displaying detailed data when clicking on a data point in a graph or map
- Specifying which data properties should be used for latitude and longitude when displaying data on a map
- Automatically refreshing to check for new data
- Enabling or disabling the Extended Data Retention Option
The Harvest Data interface now provides quick shortcuts for specifying a time range for the shown data, such as "Last 1 hour," "Last 7 days," or "All Time."
When changing the time range, the User Console will now also dynamically update the URL to match the specified time range. You can use this to save a link and easily return to the same view later.
Relative and Absolute Times
Please note that when selecting a Relative Time range such as "Last 7 days," the URL will only include the relative time range. As a result, when accessing the URL later, the time range shown in Harvest Data will be updated relative to the current time.
If you want to save a URL in order to return to the same time range later, specify an Absolute Time range instead.