Improvements to the User Console Billing page
We have updated the Billing page in the User Console to improve the organization of billing-related information. The updated Billing page now has four tabs on the left side of the screen:
- Billing Dashboard: View an at-a-glance dashboard of monthly usage charge totals and breakdowns for the latest four months, including the current month. For additional information, see our previous announcement: New Billing Dashboard feature in User Console
Billing & Payment History: View past monthly usage charges and orders history. From this list, you can also download the following PDFs and CSVs for additional details about your bills:
- For monthly usage charges, click the menu to download the PDF invoice or the billing CSV for the given month.
- For orders, click the menu to download the PDF invoice for the given order.
- Payment Settings: Update your credit card information, or if applicable, submit a request to change your payment method to bank transfer.
- Notifications & Alerts: Configure billing notification settings in order to receive an email alert when your monthly usage charge exceeds a specified amount.
Please note that the "Download traffic stats as CSV" tool does not contain any billing information and has therefore been moved to the Logs & Statistics section of the User Console.