Soracom LTE-M Button now available
The Soracom LTE-M Button is an easily-configured, battery-powered IoT button with cloud-native connectivity, designed for use in a variety of IoT applications, including facility management, elderly monitoring, asset monitoring, and industrial maintenance.
- 3 click types (single, double, long) let you build and customize different actions.
- Send button click events to cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure using Soracom Beam, Funk, Funnel, or Harvest.
- Button click data is sent using binary to minimize cellular data usage, and can be converted to JSON format with Binary Parser.
- Global LTE-M coverage provided by a built-in Soracom Air plan01s-LDV SIM (MFF2).
- Minimum 2,000 clicks with 2 user-replaceable LR6/AA batteries.
- IP54 rating helps protect against water and dust ingress.
- External I/O port (3.5mm jack) and 2-wire accessory that provides a way to trigger a button press electronically.
- Availability: France, Germany, United Kingdom, and United States
- Coverage: Please refer to the Supported Carriers documentation for a list of LTE-M networks currently available.
- Promotional Price: USD $54.99 (excluding tax; bundled with USD $15.00 Soracom platform coupon, valid for 12 months)
For more information, please refer to the product page.